I missed it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Season premiere came on tonight. That show is hilarious. Danecook did you get to see it?
I missed it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
It was classic.
haha it was
" Jim told me you could buy gaydar on the internet"
by far, hands down, no doubt about it, THE funniest show on television.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
totally agree with you coach. steve carell is the funniest man alive. it takes a special person (with an odd sense of humor) to appreciate the show. my wife absolutely hates it.
Absolutely right. THE funniest show on TV. And allthough everyone loves Steve Carell, and rightfully so, I think John Krasinki(Jim) makes the show. As you could tell from last nights episode, things were funny, but, it was missing something without Jim there to give his looks, and snappy remarks. And even though the show is so funny, I think the thing that keeps people coming back is Jim and Pam. I mean, who couldn't root for a couple like that.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
I don't know, guys. It wouldn't be the same office without good ol' Dwight!
I bet Jim stays in the other branch for most of the season, then hooks up with Pam by the finale.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Actually, from what I hear, the two lowest branches of Dunder Miflin will merge. This will bring back Jim, along with Andy (guy he stuck stapler in Jello last night) and the chick who made fun of Jim...to Scranton. Jim will actually fall for the new girl, and Pam will see that she really screwed things up.
On a side note, for all you THE OFFICE fans, if you are myspacers, all of the cast exept for Jim, Dwight and Michael..have myspace profiles, that they actually run themselves. Pam (Jenna Fisher) and Angela (Angela Kinsey) keep theirs up the most and really are down to earth people. Every so often they have contests on their blog where they give away stuff from the set or personal items. About 4 or 5 months ago, i won one of the contests Pam had, and I recieved a movie of hers, and a hand written letter on DUNDER MIFLIN paper from her. It was quite awesome.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks